I’m still here, I’m just processing life events from a different timezone! I don’t know when any TV is! Did you think I was dead!?
p.s. I do take a perverse pleasure in meaningless posts that make me sound like an idiot. That's the true glory and purpose of blogs. Unless someone I want to hire me reads it and thinks I actually am an idiot, in which case joke's on me.
p.s.2. here's my KARI's GOT A CAR* playlist, which I dial up at top volume every time I drive my car. I'm sure you'll agree it was worth buying a car for:
- It's All Coming Back to Me Now / Celine Dion
- Wild Montana Skies / John Denver & Emmylou Harris
- Beautiful Noise / Neil Diamond
- Super Trouper / ABBA
- Seasons in the Sun / Terry Jacks
- The Night Chicago Died / Paper Lace
- Billy, Don't Be a Hero / Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods
- Calypso / John Denver
- Total Eclipse of the Heart / Bonnie Tyler
- Against All Odds / Phil Collins
- Jessie's Girl / Rick Springfield
- Some Nights / Fun.
- Spirit in the Sky / Norman Greenbaum
- Walking On a Thin Line / Huey Lewis & The News
- Good Mornin' Life / Dean Martin
- Delta Dawn / Tanya Tucker
- Candle on the Water / Helen Reddy
- Single Ladies / Beyoncé
- Pay Me My Money Down / Bruce Springsteen
- American Girl / Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
- One Day at a Time / Gloria Estefan
- Party in the USA / Miley Cyrus
- Badlands / Bruce Springsteen
Upon reflection, this is clearly a terrible playlist. But plenty of things in life are terrible, and this is relatively harmless, therefore no excuses. Go Colin Hanks!**
*/** I decided to name my new car "Colin Hanks"; i.e., it's not exactly what you went looking for, but it's close enough and maybe even better than you'd expect.